Employment at Ergotronix, Inc.
Ergotronix, Inc. (www.ergotronix.com) improves people’s lives by creating innovative quality products that optimize the interaction between people, work and the environment. Ergonomics is the science of making the job fit the worker. The ergonomic philosophy is to search for solutions to workplace problems and to create a safe, comfortable work place that will reduce potentials for biomechanical injuries. This leads to increased productivity, consistent product quality, and decreased medical and workers’ compensation costs as well as high employee morale and less absenteeism.
- Assemble and interconnect customer specific electro-mechanical devices.
- Candidate must have hands-on aptitude and ability to multi task between projects as well as electro-mechanical trouble-shooting experience. Occasional lifting is required.
- Day shift position
- Reads specific blueprints or diagrams that illustrate how to assemble the product
- Troubleshoots down to module level.
- Works in teams to assemble specific components of products.
- Makes sure pieces are arranged correctly and properly connected.
- Communicates with other assemblers to make sure production processes are complete.
- Education preference: Associates degree in electronics field
- Experience: 5 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Operation monitoring
- Quality control analysis
- Critical thinking
Candidate is responsible for quality operation of CNC Milling and Lathe Machines.
The individual will work with CNC machinist and produce precision, close tolerance parts.
- Measure parts from blueprints
- Machine maintenance (within limits)
- Document part set-ups
- Maintain tool inventory
Job Qualifications Skills
One to two years in Machining or combination of CNC training program
- Candidate must be motivated
- Candidate must work well in a team environment, keep a clean space and practice safety at all times.