Employment at Ergotronix, Inc.
Ergotronix, Inc. (www.ergotronix.com) improves people’s lives by creating innovative quality products that optimize the interaction between people, work and the environment. Ergonomics is the science of making the job fit the worker. The ergonomic philosophy is to search for solutions to workplace problems and to create a safe, comfortable work place that will reduce potentials for biomechanical injuries. This leads to increased productivity, consistent product quality, and decreased medical and workers’ compensation costs as well as high employee morale and less absenteeism.
To apply, please email a full resume, indicating position of interest and details of current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Sales Manager– Material Handling
Location: Sarasota Florida
Need high energy sales person to sell our ergonomic lifting devices for factory enviornment. Must be able to use sales tools (CRM, Skype, Webex) to reach customers and discuss applications for our product. Most of the applications relate to mechanical material handling related issues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing contact with potential and current customers. Assist customers in identifying the appropriate solutions for their ergonomic application/project.
- Provide product and technical engineering information by answering questions and requests. Explain equipment use and installation.
- Establish new accounts by identifying potential customers.
- Work with engineering to provide input to future product development.
- Prepare quotes by studying specifications and related customer documents; consulting with engineers and other professional and technical personnel.
- Receive and review purchase orders and contracts, submits orders via the ERP System, record and maintain customer contact data. Strict adherance to CRM software in a routine and timely manner.
- Read Sales/Technical related emails within the group to gain knowledge, understand customer relationships and project familiarity.
- Provide after-sales customer service support. Troubleshoot product issues and customer data.
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 30%
Education and Experience:
- Two-years’ experience in a customer service environment,
- Manufacturing background preferred.
Knowledge and skills:
- Good level of technical aptitude
- Ability to build relationships with customers to drive high level of customer satisfaction
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to work within a dynamic environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Motivated, self-starter, and able to work independently or with a team.
- Detail and results oriented; follows through to resolve any/all outstanding issues.
- On target earnings potential of +$ 100k with great benefit package (medical/ dental / profit sharing/ 401k)